Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introduction to this Blog

Greetings everyone,

This introductory posts will give you an overview of what I will write in this blog in the future.
To make it as short as possible, I will explain it using outline

  • This blog will be written in 2 languages : Indonesian, and English. English language posts mean that these contain information that is useful to both foreigner and Indonesian. It won't be fair if I force foreigners to read Indonesian, so I make that in English.
  • This blogs will contain 3 major topics :
    • My experience in ITB, (if you don't know what it is, google it) which I hope will be useful to my junior on SMA. For some reasons, all the post regarding this topic will be written in Indonesian only
    • Computer Science. It will be more concentrated in low-level topics because currently I am a freshman in CS. All posts will be written in English. It will be very weird to translate CS Vocabularies to Indonesian.
    • Tips about studies, especially in university-level. Some posts will be written in English, some in Indonesian, but will never both. ( I have a weak finger :P)
  • Disclaimer :
    • I am an amateur blogger. I never wrote such a blog before. However, recently I realized that Blogging is somehow.... make a profit fun
    • This is a blog, not a Scientific Journal. Don't quote my writing for reference in your homework. You will be scolded by your teacher, trust me.
    • I am not a frequent writer. Actually, I can't be. My undergraduate workload is crazy enough that I barely got any sleep in the night. However, once I am on my "writing mode" , I can write 2-3 posts at once.
    • My English writing skill is poor. Excuse me for any grammatical mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment